Wednesday, June 23, 2010
The 2010 Ryder Cup is taking place 1 – 3 October 2010 in Wales at the Celtic Manor Resort, Newport, Gwent. The Celtic Manor Resort is 4 miles from Newport Station which is a 2-hour rail journey from London. There is a coach transfer service between the station and the course as there is no pedestrian access.
The trains have first and standard (2nd) class carriages, as well as buffet cars and refreshment trolley service to first class. For online bookings please go to http://www.seetickets.com/rydercuptrains. Large groups can reserve private carriages in both classes with upgraded catering and client-specific branding; in this instance please email email@example.com.
Antonia Beggs, Assistant Staging Director of Ryder Cup Limited, is enthusiastic about the charter trains, “I believe that providing these charter trains is a great service to our clients, allowing them to make the most of the exciting golf.”
Train Chartering has provided charter trains and private carriages since 1998 to corporate and individual clients as well as group travel organisers. Combining this experience with a wide range of train types, Train Chartering is in a unique position to tailor an appropriate rail travel experience.
The Train Chartering Company Ltd
Simon Pielow, +44 (0) 1249 890 176, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ryder Cup Limited
Giles Toosey, Project Manager, +44 (0) 20 7117 8116, email@example.com
1. Email for press briefing notes: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Photos of the trains are available here.
3. For further information on The 2010 Ryder Cup, visit http://www.rydercup.com/
4. Train Chartering supplies private charter trains and carriages. Other related services include:
· Private Rail Cars - private carriages / rail cars, US and elsewhere
· The Luxury Train Club – the concierge service for luxury trains
· Soundwave Express - branded & themed trains
· Transport Charter - multi-model passenger transport solutions
Simon Pielow, Trainvangelist for Quality Rail Travel, The Best Way to Travel on Earth